2022-2023 Ontario Chamber of Commerce Annual Report
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce’s 2022-2023 Annual Report highlights our initiatives and continued advocacy as the indispensable partner of business. Our success is testament to the power of the Ontario Chamber Network and our strong partnership with businesses across the province.
Highlights from the 2022-2023 Annual Report include:
- The OCC’s signature events attracted 650 attendees, creating valuable opportunities for networking and collaboration.
- Through 38 advocacy wins, the organization has driven positive change for businesses in Ontario, advocating for policies that support their growth and success.
- The OCC hosted over 200 events, inspiring innovation and collaboration among Ontario’s business community.
- With 19 publications, the OCC provided valuable insights and resources to government and the private sector, helping to inform policy decisions and promote best practices.
- Through 5 programs, the OCC delivered tangible support to businesses across Ontario, providing them with the tools and resources they need to succeed, from equity, diversity, and inclusion training to grants to support digital adoption and student placement services.
- The OCC’s 5 policy councils have played a key role in driving policy discourse on the most pressing issues facing Ontario’s business community, helping to shape the province’s public policy landscape.
Read the Annual Report
“I am incredibly proud of our network of over 60,000 members across the province for their ongoing leadership in tackling some of our most pressing challenges, including: labour shortages, inflation, supply chain backlogs, and health system vulnerabilities. The initiatives and outcomes outlined in this report are testament to our collective ability to make a meaningful impact on businesses, communities, and the broader economy. Ontario’s future prosperity, competitiveness, and productivity will depend on the actions we continue to take together in the year ahead.” – Rocco Rossi, President and CEO, Ontario Chamber of Commerce.
“As the Chair of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, I have witnessed the incredible capabilities and influence of the OCC and Ontario Chamber Network. Despite the constantly evolving landscape, the OCC has consistently adapted and thrived. From hosting successful events and establishing valuable partnerships, to advocating for important policies and utilizing innovative technologies, the OCC has demonstrated its dedication to member support and progress.” – Don Ludlow, Chair, Ontario Chamber of Commerce and VP Small Business, Royal Bank of Canada.