About the Ontario Chamber of Commerce
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) is the indispensable partner of business and Canada’s largest, most influential provincial chamber. It is an independent, non-profit advocacy and member services organization. The OCC has 60,000 members, including large multinational corporations, small-to-medium-sized enterprises, labour unions, postsecondary institutions, non-profits, associations and close to 160 chambers of commerce and boards of trade.
The OCC’s mission is to convene, align and advance the interests of its members through principled policy work, value-added business services and broad engagement to drive competitiveness and economic growth in the province.
- Non-Partisan: We approach every issue and decision without bias towards any political group, ensuring our actions are based on objective evidence and support the best interests of our members and greater economy.
- Integrity: Our commitment to honesty and ethical conduct drives our interactions, decisions, and operations, fostering a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability.
- Service Excellence: We consistently strive to exceed expectations, providing outstanding value, support and solutions to our members and stakeholders, enhancing their engagement and experiences.
- Entrepreneurial: Embracing innovation and creativity, we proactively seek new opportunities, adapt to changing landscapes, and champion bold ideas to drive growth and progress.
- Inclusive: We embrace diversity in all forms, ensuring that all voices are heard, respected, and valued, creating an environment of belonging, collaboration, equity, and mutual understanding.
The OCC’s Strategic Plan, The Indispensable Partner of Business, outlines a series of overarching goals, objectives, and strategies, ensuring that the OCC continues to create value for its members and stakeholders. Our strategic plan enables us to deliver the relevance, engagement, and practical value to help strengthen Ontario businesses and contribute to the prosperity of our communities.
Diversity and Inclusion Policy
The OCC’s Diversity and Inclusion Policy is intended to provide a framework for inclusion to promote diversity and inclusion, recognizing that diversity of thought contributes to the formation of a strong organization.
The OCC’s Accessibility Plan is intended to outline the OCC’s strategy to prevent and remove barriers and meet requirements under the Integrated Accessibility Standard. For accessible publications, please contact our Public Affairs department at email@example.com.