Ontario Chamber of Commerce Announces New Core ValuesOctober 19, 2023
(TORONTO– October 19, 2023) – The Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) is proud to announce a milestone in its commitment to its members and the economic well-being of the province by announcing a set of new core values that will guide the organization’s mission and operations for years to come.
“Our new core values reflect the principles that will guide us as we work diligently to support the prosperity of our members and greater economy,” said Rocco Rossi, President and CEO, OCC. “The OCC will soon embark upon the development of its next strategic plan, and these values will be instrumental in setting priorities and ensuring operational excellence.”
- Non-partisanship: We approach every issue and decision without bias towards any political group, ensuring our actions are based on objective evidence and support the best interests of our members and greater economy.
- Integrity: Our commitment to honesty and ethical conduct drives our interactions, decisions, and operations, fostering a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability.
- Service Excellence: We consistently strive to exceed expectations, providing outstanding value, support and solutions to our members and stakeholders, enhancing their engagement and experiences.
- Entrepreneurial: Embracing innovation and creativity, we proactively seek new opportunities, adapt to changing landscapes, and champion bold ideas to drive growth and progress.
- Inclusive: We embrace diversity in all forms, ensuring that all voices are heard, respected, and valued, creating an environment of belonging, collaboration, equity, and mutual understanding.
Operationalizing core values is an ongoing process that requires consistent effort at all levels of the organization. It’s about creating a culture where values guide behaviours, decisions, and interactions in a consistent and meaningful way. As the OCC looks ahead to the future, these core values will serve as its compass, guiding its efforts to support the prosperity of the province.
About the Ontario Chamber of Commerce
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) is the indispensable partner of business and Canada’s largest, most influential provincial chamber. It is an independent, not-for-profit advocacy and member services organization representing a diverse network of 60,000 members. The OCC’s mission is to convene, align and advance the interests of its members through principled policy work, value-added business services and broad engagement to drive competitiveness and economic growth in the province.
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Public Affairs,
Ontario Chamber of Commerce
firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: (647) 234-0255