2018 Korea-Canada Business ForumJune 15, 2018
The Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce cordially invite you to the 2018 Korea-Canada Business Forum in partnership with Global Affairs Canada, the Embassy of the Republic of Korea to Canada, the Business Council of Canada and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
The theme of the Forum is “Exploring and Expanding Global Partnership between Korea and Canada.” The Forum explores opportunities to enhance cooperation between Korean and Canadian business communities in Canada. There will be presentations on the Korea-Canada Free Trade Agreement and the Fourth Industrial Revolution, followed by a reception with a Korean traditional music quartet.
- Tae-in Chung, Consul General, Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto
- Rocco Rossi, President/CEO, Ontario Chamber of Commerce
15:55 – 16:00: Introduction of Invited Guests and Keynote Speaker
- Sarah Taylor, Director General, Global Affairs Canada
16:20 – 17:10: Session One: Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement – Azim Noor, Trade & Investment Advisor, Korea Trade Investment
Promotion Agency (KOTRA) in Toronto
- Successful Cases of CKFTA – Representatives from Two (2) Canadian Companies
17:10 – 17:20: Coffee Break
17:20 – 18:20: Session Two: The 4th Industrial Revolution
- Artificial Intelligence – Samsung
- Autonomous Driving – Raed Kadri, Director, Automotive Technology and Mobility Innovation
18:20 – 18:45: Q&A Session
19:00 – 21:00: Dinner hosted by the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto with a Korean Traditional Music Quartet
- Ambassador, Embassy of the Republic of Korea to Canada
- Brian Kingston, Vice President, Policy, International and Fiscal Business Council of Canada
- Mark Agnew, Director, International Policy, Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Representative for Korean Businessmen
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact, Jihee Ko.