Welcome to the Unleashing LMS at Scale Community!
On behalf of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, Diversity Institute, and Magnet, thank you for agreeing to participate in the Test and Feedback period of our Learning Management System! During this period, we will be testing an initial selection of content covering a variety of topics, e-learning styles, and LMS platforms. The feedback we gain from you during this period will be instrumental to the project as it will directly influence content curation and IT integration decisions as we expand the course catalogue.
Our initial course offerings are outlined below. Please click on the course title in the skill bundle chart to be directed to their site, where you can login and begin taking courses after receiving your activation/registration email (only applicable for LinkedIn Learning!) All other courses and resources you do not need to create an account. Alternatively, you can browse courses by provider and length from the Course Catalogue which can be found on the navigation bar. Please note that you have been pre-registered for LinkedIn Learning to ensure ease of access.
- For LinkedIn Learning, you will receive an account activation/registration email that will allow you to gain access to this site;
- For all other providers, you can access without creating an account by logging into the Microsite and scrolling down on the Home page, or going to the Catalogue page.
- Please notify us at email@example.com upon completion of each course or resource taken that is not from LinkedIn Learning, and please complete this post course survey once you have completed any course or resource that is not taken from LinkedIn Learning
- Our sincere apologies if you were looking for the Canada School of Public Service course: “Reflecting on Cultural Bias: Indigenous Perspectives”. The host platform changed their method and we cannot provide this course anymore.
You may also be contacted to solicit your participation in usability testing for the project website and platform. Participation in this usability testing will be completely voluntary, and you are free to decline participation without any negative effect on your ability to participate in the program.
- Creativity and Problem Solving (ADaPT)
- Time Management (ADaPT)
- Project Management (ADaPT)
- Building resiliency and positive team connections (ADaPT)
- Quantitative Methods with Excel (ADaPT)
- SEO & Google Analytics (ADaPT)
- Business Writing (ADaPT)
- Communication Styles (ADaPT)
- Presentation Skills (ADaPT)
Ontario Human Rights Commision
- Human rights and the duty to accommodate (Ontario Human Rights Commission)
- Call it out: racial discrimination (Ontario Human Rights Commission)
- Working together: the Code and the AODA (Ontario Human Rights Commission)
- Human Rights 101 (Ontario Human Rights Commission)
- Becoming an Ally to All (LinkedIn Learning)
- Difficult Conversations: Talking about Race at Work (LinkedIn Learning)
- Skills for Inclusive Conversations (LinkedIn Learning)
- Communicating about Culturally Sensitive Issues (LinkedIn Learning)
- Harvard Implicit Association Tests (Harvard University - Office for Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (OEDIB))
Canada School of Public Service
- Reflecting on Cultural Bias: Indigenous Perspectives (IRA101) (Canada School of Public Service)
Women and Gender Equality Canada
- Gender-Based Analysis Plus (Women and Gender Equality Canada)
Please enter the email address your employer has registered you with and Login to gain access to the site.
If you are having difficulties logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org