Toronto Event Centre, 15 Saskatchewan Rd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3Sponsor an Event
The Ontario Business Achievement Awards (OBAAs) is the most recognized industry gala in the province with a single focus on celebrating business success.
The OBAAs, which celebrate incredible innovations and achievements, is unique in its engagement of a broad range of industry sectors and sizes from across the province. We will celebrate this year on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
See the 2020 Award Categories:
- BEYOND BORDERS, BUSINESS AWARD recognizes a small (1-50 employees) or medium-sized business (50-500 employees) that has implemented an export strategy that has positively affected its bottom line.
- DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AWARD recognizes business excellence in supporting the creation of diverse and inclusive workplaces.
- EXCELLENCE IN INNOVATION AWARD is awarded to a business that exemplifies forward-thinking in all aspects of their business and contributes to our province’s success, helps shape our future, and inspires the next generation.
- 🌟 INDUSTRY AWARD: HEALTH recognizes a business’ accomplishments across the sector and support for patients across the province.
- ONTARIO LEADER IN ACCESSIBLE EMPLOYMENT AWARD recognizes a business that has created an accessible work environment. This organization values the contributions of persons with disabilities, and promotes the development of an inclusive workplace culture for all.
- SUSTAINABILITY AWARD is presented to the business who shows sustainable and long-term commitment to improving the quality of life in their community and is recognized as being a leader and/or has implemented an industry-leading environmental or corporate sustainability initiative.
- YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR AWARD recognizes a young Ontario entrepreneur who has successfully built a unique and game-changing venture.
We will be revealing the recipients of the 2020 Lifetime Achievement Award and the CEO of the Year soon, stay tuned!
See TLN Media Group’s coverage of the 2019 OBAAs.