Hotel X & Beanfield Centre, Toronto
The Ontario Economic Summit is the forum for visionary leaders in the public, private, education and not-for-profit sectors, to shape Ontario’s future growth and role in the global economy.
To develop results-oriented solutions that foster shared prosperity and sustainable economic growth for Ontario.
- We value regional perspectives and the voice of local communities.
- We value diversity to enable inclusive growth.
- We value actionable solutions through collaboration and partnership.
- We value ideas from around the world, building on best-practices to achieve greater prosperity here in Ontario.
- We value the lived experience and ideas of business, labour, government, academia, the not-for-profit sector and others to ensure ideas can be activated across the whole of civil society.
For more information please contact, Deanna Lahey, Senior Manager, Event Services.